On the road again
7:00am – Banshee Pickup
7:30am Gillette Stadium Pickup
9:00am Wallingford, CT Park and Ride Pickup
12:15-12:30pm Drop off at O’Donnell’s Pub
2:00pm-2:15pm March to Red Bull Arena
Reminders for the bus:
- Get to your stop 15 minutes early!
- If you wish to change pickup spots you NEED to let us know. (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alcohol is allowed, but cooler space is limited. Ideally there will be a few empty coolers on each bus. Please coordinate with us if you plan on bringing one. Smaller, individual coolers are also welcome.
- The Bus will be dropping us off at the stadium and we will be walking as a group over to O’Donnell’s
- All tickets will be at O’Donnell’s.
- Be there by 2pm AT THE LATEST
- O’Donnell’s is CASH ONLY.
- O’Donnell’s does not have food, but does allow in outside food (there are various places very close by).
- O’Donnell’s has been very good to us for three years now. Please return the favor.
- www.odonnellspub.com for more info
- The bus will be dropping us all off directly at the bar.
- We need to all enter at Gate C at 2:30pm. So if you are not coming on the bus with us you need to be at O’Donnell’s by 2pm at the latest to get your tickets/enter with us.
- Banners, drums, and flags under 6 feet are allowed.
- Streamers, smoke and flares are NOT allowed. Do not bring them.
- We will wait 15-20 minutes in the stadium after the match to let the crowd thin out, then we will be escorted back to the bus and will make our return trip.
- Reminder: Banshee will be open at 6am for breakfast for those meeting there.
- If you are not at your pickup location at the times listed we will be leaving without you. GET THERE EARLY!
- As always, please let us know if there are any questions.
Please email us with any questions or comments.
Follow our trip via twitter @MidnightRiders
5th Annual New Balance Heartbreak Hill 5K to benefit Franciscan Hospital for Children
Saturday, June 9
The Midnight Riders, as part of our long-standing commitment to charitable action and involvement in our beloved New England and to support a friend of some of our very own family, are joining in the New Balance Heartbreak Hill 5K to benefit Franciscan Hospital for Children. We will have team members both walking and running, so there’s something for everyone.
Each year, more than 15,000 children receive care at the Hospital. Some of the kids suffered a spinal cord injury in a car accident, and need rehabilitation to learn how to walk and talk again. Others are born with chronic health conditions like cerebral palsy and attend day school on campus. Infants weighing less than 2 pounds who need mechanical ventilation to help them breathe are under the careful supervision of doctors and nurses while their little lungs grow. Teens with severe depression get help overcoming their trauma and moving on.
Some of the children have long term health issues and some are recovering from devastating injury. While some have made remarkable progress, there are others for whom life will never be the same. One of our young friends, Adam Kopoyan, is alive and doing better every day thanks to FHC’s care.
When you support the Heartbreak Hill 5K, you’re not just helping us, you are helping the kids on their incredible journey to heal, learn, and grow.
2012 has already been one of the most successful charity seasons in The Midnight Riders’ history and we’re just getting started. Help us keep it going! Join and/or Donate today!
The annual Meet The Coach event has been announced for April 14 from 12:30-1:30pm. This is the same day as Revs vs DC United at home, so this event is timed to end just as tailgating is getting started. Meet head coach Jay Heaps, ask questions and get all the inside info from this exclusive supporters event. We really encourage everyone to make it out for this event, having it on a game day just makes it that much more convenient!
Parking will be in the usual game day parking lot (accessible by members with parking passes only) and the event will be held in the Putnam Club East. The entrance is by lot P1 next to the old Pro Shop.