Supporters Cup is back!
Sign up here.
It’s time to dust off the cleats and compete with your fellow supporters to see which team can hoist the coveted New England Revolution Supporters Cup.
- Supporters Cup will be held on July 8th 9am- 2pm at Gillette Stadium.
- Cost is $25 per player
- All players need to be current paid members of the Riders. (If they are not, they can join here)
- The Supporters Cup will be a tournament this year. Teams will be 7 players a side, max of 14 players on the roster, and minimum of 1 female players on the field at all times.
- Registration deadline is Saturday 7/1 at 5pm.
- Players are responsible for forming their own teams. Team rosters are due Monday 7/3 at 5pm.
- Members should check the FB group for help forming a team/finding teammates.
- All Midnight Riders teams need to bring one blue shirts and one white shirt (not provided).
- All players must be 18+ and will have to sign a waiver before the start of the tournament.
- Shin Guards required
- All money raised by the Midnight Riders is going to America Scores Boston.
- After party immediately following in Patriot Place (exact location TBD)
- All games (except the final) will end at the final whistle. Not extra time or penalty kicks.
- Winner will be determined by total points (3 points for a win, 1 for a draw)
- Tie breakers are as follows and in this order:
- Goal Difference
- Total Goals Scored
- Head to Head Results
- Coin Toss (or Rock Paper Scissors)
- NEW! There is a 6 goal “mercy rule”. If a team takes a 6 goal lead the game will end.
- There is no offsides.
- No throw ins. Balls will be kicked in from the spot they went out (unless the result is a corner or goal kick). All kick-ins are indirect.
- There must be a minimum of one female player on the field at all times. If a female player gets injured or is otherwise unavailable, the team will play down a position player (5 infield players + a goal keeper).
- Time will be kept be the ref assigned to your field. All decisions of the ref are final.
- Subs can be made on the fly.
- Spectators are welcomed/encouraged. Admission is $10 and can be paid at the entrance gate (underneath the bridge where autograph alley is).
- Water ONLY is allowed on the field. No food/sports drinks. We will be providing some water bu encourage players to also bring their own.
- Shin guards are required.
- We can’t register a team this year? How do we form a team? Players are responsible for forming their own teams. Just register yourself. We encourage everyone to use this page (members only) for team recruiting. We will be collecting full team rosters from team captains on Monday 7/3. So you have until then to form your team.
- Are shin guards required? Yes.
Coming after roster deadline.
Immediately following the tournament. Location TBD