The Midnight Riders are sponsoring a lane in the Revs “Bowl for a Goal” event, and we are offering you a chance to bowl with us, 2 Revs, and a MA Special Olympian.
The winner will be picked at random and notified by email Wed, July 15th at 10am.
All money raised is going to the MA Special Olympics.
Supporters Cup is Back!
Supporters Cup 2015
Sunday July 19, 2015
9am – 2pm
If you are interested in playing on a Midnight Riders team, please read the rules below:
- Registration will open at 7:30pm on Thursday, June 25. (Check back at the homepage at that time)
- Cost is $25 per player (teams must register all players at the same time).
- All players need to be current paid members of the Riders. (If they are not, they can join here)
- The Supporters Cup will be a tournament this year. Teams will be 7 players a side, max of 14 players on the roster, and minimum of 1 female players on the field at all times.
- The Midnight Riders will be fielding a max of 8 teams. All teams are first come/first served.
- All Midnight Riders teams need to wear blue shirts/jerseys (not provided).
- All players must be 18+ and will have to sign a waiver before the start of the tournament.
- All money raised by the Midnight Riders is going to America Scores Boston.
Registration is now closed
If you are interested in watching, please pay for admission here.
As always, if you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Mark your calendars for June 13th when the Riders will join the Boston community and the Revolution in participating in several Pride-related activities. The day kicks off with participation in the Boston Pride Parade where members and their friends can join the Revolution in singing, chanting and sharing the love. The festivities continue at the tailgate that evening with a Cookie Bake-off whereby a new corporate partner, Top Shelf Cookies, will be on hand to judge entries and choose that special cookie which will be crowned as the Midnight Riders champion cookie. The Welcome Tent will also be up and featuring an appetizer pot luck to encourage the spirit of community. A list of the activities is below for quick reference. Also, be sure join our mailing list for more information, and join the facebook event here.